Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hello again!

Starting today, I have decided to use this address for my blog, and will no longer be posting at blogsource. Eighteen months and 106 posts later, I find that I need a site that is better connected, and can provide me with statistics, something blogsource has stopped for over a month. Lynnisms.in, my blog URL, will now point here. All my earlier posts are still at lynnisms.blogsource.com for posterity.

And this is not an April Fool joke.

Drop in here occasionally and leave a comment if you like.

6 comments:

VK said...

I have always had problmes accessing Blogsource and am very glad that you decided to move to blogspot.

Welcome!

Smiling Dolphin said...

thank vipul. i had this site since november 2005, just didn't use it because blogsource was so simple, now i find it too limiting, let's see how this one goes. how is life at ge, that great environment destroyer??

Anonymous said...

yo lynn..now get urself a DNA profile

Smiling Dolphin said...

i got one, but am not loading it here like u have as it will scare everyone away!!!!

Anonymous said...

"too limiting", eh? :)
Oh well, all I can say is, 'et tu, lynntas?'
No, seriously what I wanted to say is that I will make the change of blog address in 'my links' that's on my page. Be seeing you here then!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Now I'll visit this blog of yours. But, I agree with Svety, do add your DNA profile - let the weak hearted be scared off - this space is not for them anyways...