Friday, August 01, 2008

So long and thanks for all the fish

No I am not closing down this blog. Just posting a video that Youtube recommended I should watch when I logged in there today. Coincidentally, this blog got its name originally from the associations with the Hitchhiker series, and as I paste in the URL, it brings back fond and persistent memories of a special time in my life that was innocent, happy and a great deal of fun. Just like the dolphins playing around in this film and having a good laugh at silly humankind.

5 comments:

meraj said...

beautiful...made my evening!

Navendu said...

Recently saw the movie on 'Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. If you haven't seen it as yet, you MUST watch it. It's hilarious yet profound. Just like H2G2tG. :)

Smiling Dolphin said...

Navendu, am not sure whether you actually saw the video pasted here, it's the opening sequence of the film itself. Lynn

Navendu said...

Oops...foot in mouth ! No I didn't see the video. Thought it was just from your collections of Dolphins in all media :)

Anonymous said...

really captivating, a soothing sight to watch them anytime... my favuorites are the Pink dolphins which i saw in singapore they are gorgeous..