Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lost!

My template, and all my XML files. While our systems department attempts to recover the lot, I've used a temporary template, only because I was eager to post this incredibly sweet video I just received, and wouldn't be able to do that for the next four days - yes travelling again.

This describes the reunion between a lady and a lion she rescued and nursed back to health. She placed him in a zoo and when she visited him, he gave her what is known as the 'hug of the millennium'. Watch it to know what a real real hug is :-)

4 comments:

VK said...

amazing!

meraj said...

SWEET!

void said...

I take very seriously the few things that make me smile. (Okay, that didn't make much sense, but it did in my head.) I loved that video. Put a genuine smile on my face. Not the haha kind. Such few moments in life. I feel like Eeyore all of a sudden.

phish said...

unbelievable! now i know what you mean.